Deriving the rest of the spec for a PR?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sorry if this has been covered before, tried a few searches but nothing came up that I could see as answering this:

I'm trying to model some enclosures using Ground Zero's PRs, they provide the following specs:

Fs: 30Hz
Vas: 15.46l
Cms: 128um/N
MMS: 375g
Sd: 118.3sq inches

but leave out RMS and Qms-meaning BBpro will not model them for me-how can I derive Qms and RMS?

I've mailed them for the spec, but they just linked to the PDFs already on their site.

Thanks in advance:)

I don't suppose you'd consider a better box modeling program? For any useful work, you'll also need xmax.

http://audio.claub.net/software/jbabgy/WBCD.html

Sorry if this has been covered before, tried a few searches but nothing came up that I could see as answering this:

I'm trying to model some enclosures using Ground Zero's PRs, they provide the following specs:

Fs: 30Hz
Vas: 15.46l
Cms: 128um/N
MMS: 375g
Sd: 118.3sq inches

but leave out RMS and Qms-meaning BBpro will not model them for me-how can I derive Qms and RMS?

I've mailed them for the spec, but they just linked to the PDFs already on their site.

Thanks in advance:)

Fastbike1, thanks for the link, I have tried loading in the spec from the woofer and PR, it still won't give me the Qms or RMS:

Fsp' (Hz) 26.66 Vasp' (Liters) 61.40 Mmp' (gms) 475.00 Qmp' 0.00 Vab' (Liters) 133.17 Tuned Fb (Hz) 32.22 Cmp(mm/N) 0.075 Rmp(kg/S) #DIV/0! Qb (Total Box Q) #DIV/0!
I've tried adding mass to the PR, changes all the figures in the pasted section above-asides from the Qmp and Rmp /Qb-any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.