I bought a new toy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought a Safety Speed Cut 6400 Vertical Panel Saw :rolleyes: same model they use in Home Depot stores. Just in time to do some serious Bass-cab building this summer. I'm open to letting people use it if you're in the area (Sacramento-ish) as long as you're responsible and probably have you sign a waiver or something

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Home depot employees are not very accurate, it's all about the user like any tool. Yeah there are fine-tune adjustments. And lots of accessories to make things easier. I've got 2 table saws to do angle cuts etc. but this will make life a heck of allot easier cutting large of cabs out, I can't be sliding full sheets across a table saw anymore with a bad back

Last edited:
Yeah for the outside larger panels this would be great. Ripping across full sheets etc.

For inner boards I would still use the "set the fence and leave it set until you're done cutting every width cut on every inner board" method :D

Nice pickup!

How much? (if u dont mind)

And are you going to finally get started on those TH-18's with the B&C's? Or you going with a different box now?

And are you going to finally get started on those TH-18's with the B&C's? Or you going with a different box now?

Yeah I'm going to get that started, My old boss was going to build them but it has never happened (can't say I'm surprised) and I know I wont compromise on quality. With those drivers going at such a premium right now its either use them or get some $$$ out of them and I want to hear them!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.