System Pictures & Description / Subwoofer Gallery

A 2245H showed up :cool:. Very impressive driver. Not bad price either, made me do some measurements - it's cruel, but I'm afraid I don't have the physical space for a B460 clone currently. Need a new house.

2245H1.jpg

2245H3.jpg

Of course, the B380 is a nice, 15" option... some nice clone builds around. https://www.audioheritage.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?35324-JBL-B380-Clones
1708536365146.png

Could this be tuned to go lower? ( I obviously don't know a lot about box tuning...)

To add another A-men to the discussion.

While at the Florida Audio Expo last weekend I visited a friend that has by far the best sounding system I have ever experienced. There are two of the largest J&L subs in the back of the room and two more in each front corner.. The subs are DSP'd and you are not aware of them being present. Nothing in the experience says sub-woofer or sub-bass; you are only aware of an uncanny sense of space.

None of that: The performers are in the room with you experience It's way more transportative a willing suspension of disbelief that takes you to the recording venue at a different place and time. That said, Charles only listens to acoustic sets, I doubt if he owns a single pop recording!

MOVE a whole lot of air gently!