Isobaric - less then $20

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Getting nice straight rips would help a lot, set up and cut them all at the same time. A simple ply jig would work fine with a circular saw.
Yes the flush router trim bit is the way to go.

Thanks for the tips! This will end up under a 16" x 53" piece of granite behind the sofa as a sofa table, so I can be pretty flexible with dimensions. The port will probably be best on one of the short sides, unless I build some legs and make it down firing like that other folded box in your pic. Actually, my wife may prefer that, for aesthetic reasons.

My only limitations are small vehicles with which to transport plywood and how straight I can cut with my circular saw. Getting a repeatable width for the interior dividers would be tough, I think. I could match everything with my flush trim bit on my router, but I'd have to start with one perfect piece :) Pre-ripped stock or standard boards are a big advantage for me when I can use them.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.