T Box, L Port, good idea?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Okay...once I get everything in my car fixed up...just learned my head gasket has a crack in it...lots of oil everywhere *Yay!* I've been working on this ported box I will build when I have the time and money, It's too fit around a wheel well in my car. The total space is 52x 12.5 x 12 *shaved 2 inches off depth and width...so the box is 50 x 12.5 x 10, front piece; the back piece is 36 x 12.5 x 16. Shave off a few inches... so 34 x 12.5 x 10 for the back piece.

The L port is 4 x 12.5 x 20.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Attachments

• 4xAudiobahn-ALUM10N_CAR-ported-box.JPG
    4xAudiobahn-ALUM10N_CAR-ported-box.JPG
    169.8 KB · Views: 38
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.