Help Me with Custom Made 18"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
here they are

Attachments

• 3.gif
    3.gif
    165.9 KB · Views: 362
  • 4.gif
    4.gif
    165.2 KB · Views: 343
Hey!
I don't have a pic, its sitting on the factory floor in Zhejiang, which is close to where i live in Shanghai. When they get here I'll take pictures.

I have 2 of them, I'll use the FP14000 and I'd like it to rock my world. I live in a duplex apartment, and the subs on are the 2nd floor of the top floor, not worried about neighbors.

As for the low point, I'm not sure. I just want to watch transformers and feel Optimus Prime kickin butt:)

The factory will also build the speakers according to my specificiations, I just need an overall design.

Thanks

Hi,

FYI,

:apathic:I'm sorry of not being delivering a :cool: T-TQWT suggestion :D but only :eek: a :rain:TH:rain:

If this TH is built single folded and not stuffed with damping material ( loosing a couple of dB's is IMO mandatory for SQ) and very well braced, it would would sound crappy and hollow.

b:)

Attachments

• Hawk_1-2.JPG
    Hawk_1-2.JPG
    322.7 KB · Views: 180
  • Hawk_1-2_273L_f-3dB-~26Hz_TH.JPG
    Hawk_1-2_273L_f-3dB-~26Hz_TH.JPG
    502.1 KB · Views: 179
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.