Subwoofer question

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Is it just me or is that sub really small? o.0
AND WTF am I gonna do with 8 subs LMFAO. Dang things won't all fit in my trunk p.-

I did look up some subs tho...

Power Acoustik Mofo 12-in 2.5krms $113 per sub

Inifinity Reference 1262w 12 in 1200 watt High performance sub $60.98 per sub

Pair of RE Audio SXX10D2 10" 4000watt competition subs combo $424.95 (Out of budget)

Last edited:
hey, I just had another thought...check out DC Soundlabs...I talked to a guy named Rusty there a couple of years ago and he quoted me some really decent prices on Lvl 3 15's....you never know. Been alot of comps won with DC. They, like SSA know their stuff...You ever heard of Incriminator Audio? Their 187 series start at about $100 for 12's. I have listed some of the best subs made on this thread that will easily handle the amp in your sig..I have seen the SSA, the Incriminator, the DC, AQ, and the Sundown SA speakers in various comps, they are really under rated on power handling...and move lots of air in a good box.

DC Audio - Woofers

Sub Woofers - Incriminator Audio - Lethal Injection - SSA STORE

Street Duty SDC2.5-12-D4 Subwoofer

..and don't forget these badboys..
https://ssl.perfora.net/www.ficarau...Speakers/0040_SSD/product_overview.shopscript

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.