O-Audio out of the box.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, out of the sub box and gave it it's own. I was tired of crawling under my desk to do any adjustments.

FILE0003.jpg

Last edited:
A good woofer at a reasonable price? Might order one today. Since I’m a bass reflex junky, I would be putting in vented enclosure, leaning toward a larger size box (not smaller).
If the box design gets too large, I would probably go Isobaric.

The driver I'm using is best suited for a ported design but I decided not too and use the PEQ on the amp to boost if I need it.. I have a Definitive Technologies Supercube I as my ground pounder, this sub is for music playback exclusively. I reccomend the 10", the bigger ones can sound woofy IMO.

10” is a very good choice, I wouldn’t go bigger. Now using 4 8”s (2 pairs of isobaric) and getting nice results; they pressurize the room quite nicely.

Did you order the Vifa tweeters? If so I’ll order a woofer; what size box were you considering for the bass reflex?

Last edited:
10” is a very good choice, I wouldn’t go bigger. Now using 4 8”s (2 pairs of isobaric) and getting nice results; pressurizes the room quite nicely.

Did you order the Vifa tweeters? If so I’ll order a woofer; what size box were you considering for the bass reflex?

I'm debating for the 3-ways what design I'm gonna use/come up with. The Vifa's are in my cart, ordering tomorrow morning. Gotta deposit some money in my bank, heh. I just tore apart an RCA isobaric sub... it had (2) 6"s lol It was small

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.