Need subwoofer wiring advice

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Oh gees. yeah. tell me about it.. I use to take my jig saw for my baffle 45 degree angles...that stuff was harsh I nearly took off a finger...twice lol. Which jig saw are you referring to...the huge one with the long blades...meant for cutting 2x4s and other stuff...or the hand held ones that you can control...easily? I'd suggest table saw over panel saw...really good when it comes to cutting MDF...but...it's kinda...more expensive for some odd reason.

Oh gees. yeah. tell me about it.. I use to take my jig saw for my baffle 45 degree angles...that stuff was harsh I nearly took off a finger...twice lol. Which jig saw are you referring to...the huge one with the long blades...meant for cutting 2x4s and other stuff...or the hand held ones that you can control...easily? I'd suggest table saw over panel saw...really good when it comes to cutting MDF...but...it's kinda...more expensive for some odd reason.
A hand held one that my me and my dad just bought for his box was only like 20 bux but it works a lot better then the 30 year old one we had before. I definately need a table saw lol.

Depends on what Lowes you go to...but yeah, that one. lol. (In my area Home depot is better to go to get pieces cut...they have a fine cut blade and Lowes has a rough cut blade.) You can get them on amazon for about a grand...or if you catch a good expo...you can get em for $600-$800

Stick a rotozip bit in the router (or use a rotozip or other high rpm tool with a flange and 1/4" shank holding capacity) and rig up a hole cutting jig for it... far better than a jig saw, especially for smaller holes where the jig saw can't make the tight turns.

Stick a rotozip bit in the router (or use a rotozip or other high rpm tool with a flange and 1/4" shank holding capacity) and rig up a hole cutting jig for it... far better than a jig saw, especially for smaller holes where the jig saw can't make the tight turns.
Oh yea that is what I want to do, Could I do that with a dremel because I want to get a dremel eventually as well.

and more pictures...took me a whole dang day trying to get this stinking box into my trunk. Had to take out my back seats, literally annihilate my frame, cutting trimming it down about 1" to get the box to go in. But in the end, it was worth it...and it sounds fricking insane!

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.