TL sub project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
tha comp port played with "money only for me" the song hit about 100 years ago. this cab still be popular...

cp.jpg

THA Comp port horn

a few days i was practice the meditation. didnt work well like the past. i could not reach to the upper level. might be when i was old sometime is very busy in my mind. people dont know about the magic is inside the body when reach to the upper. the meditation does not mean it will be enlightenment. but everyone can make the happiness more than people can know by meditation.. the real enlightenment that means stop the product of memmory in the present time by awareness. its difficult for all people. but meditaion is easy for all people will do. easy n comfort when Breathe in-out in the upper level. after i did a few days. i was not satisfy. i did to change the way. practice awareness i sit in front of my computer(very old)..and quick to type. when my fingers touched any key word. all step by know with awareness. i hv better with increase the happiness more than meditation. friend if u hv a free time u can try. all the thing is not difficult. many thai people can reached to upper i ever found. the happiness in the high level can make all people cry with it. in the next time i think will do better.:)

friends the graph of tha15 . ๑ 1 m mic on the ground. low cut off i dont sure because dont know how adjust . i recommended to use holmimpulse to measure but my friends didnt kwow how to use. the next time may be better for this group and may be measure with mic on the water
www.MessenTools.com-emoticones-lol-risa-150.gif

tha15.jpg

friends sometime i posted in thai audio forums many times someone asked me about the nature. most of my post told them to had a good thought n kindness. a big kindness can make people hv the Gooseflesh in the natural. this will be happiness with the kindness.:) well! come back to my home again. today i hv the pics when morakot drv installed in the small fighter cab.

ahV3um.jpg

KZxs1O.jpg

Da0V4v.jpg

DaF6B8.jpg

QRKqX9.jpg

gqsTFM.jpg

ltI9R7.jpg

Da0V4v.jpg

DaF6B8.jpg

jDQplx.jpg

gqsTFM.jpg

hi inductor i did like the past that i could archive before. the link u show Prem Rawat has little knowledge about this things. what is the upper level that i said u can see from this link Rupa Jhanas 4 & ARupa Jhanas 4. the buddha explained very great. the meditation has 8 level. the first meditaion will make by rupa(image on mind) they hv 4 level. but in the nature that all the thing will change. the arupa(no have image) will come to. and 8 levels also have 3 type of meditation. . 1.short time(like common people hv) 2.begin in to jhana 3.Appanà samàdhi this type the meditation can set continue.. u can go everywhere it still be. inductor the meditation that i did. when i take the breath in or out. i knew all the step and told myself in or out when breathing. the problem occured because when im older i think i hv a lot of the desire. :spin: the gate can occur like rta software:D if meditation is very strong the desire will be decrease by the nature so that the gate(rta) is opened. and if the desire is increase the meditation willbe decrease(like original) this is the big problem. if i can pass the first level . the other level isnot difficult. in my experience when reached to the high level. i took the breath in-out a litle. all my body worked better. only wanted a food to eat one time per day. if u know the history of buddhism that why arahant monks ate one time per day. yes inductor u n i can archive 1-8 level as the same. but..the level 9 is only arahant monks but not at all that arahant monks can do this level. the level 9 they call Nirodha sampatti jhana. what is the Nirodha sampatti jhana? mmhh...most of the arahant monks if they wanted to got happiness. they will go to the forest. they did the level 9. the level 9 could not know the outsideof their bodies (listen,see,eat...) they did about 7 days by didnot know the outside. 1. before did the level9 they would check the time in-out. it would be not over than 7 days. because when were out from the level9 they will be hungry. 2. before did they checked the age(a day to die).it must be more than 7 days. 3.they was peotect the body from dangerous by wish before did. in the level 9 will no hv breathing. they did not die. the body is not the same as people die. they only did not get anything outside but the bad or good karma(in the past before rebirth) could respond cobtinue... Inductor it is difficult to find arahant monks in this time on the world. the buddha had the prediction when in hafe of the time of buddhism(5000/2)=2500 years (this time) will be difficult to find a arahant monk. but the buddha had statement that if monks try n try it is possible to be. inductor if no hv buddism on the world. but only hv one arahant monk the buddhism will great again. but after 5000 years budhism will disappear. the buddha said people in that time the average of age of them will lower. inductor hope u understand. sometime the next day i will only practice awareness. if the awareness is strong the jhana will occur as the same as people do meditation. it be as the same that arahant monk can archive in 2 ways. :spin: toady i bring a pic for u. my family take in china buddhist temple in my town. Guān Yīn make from the white jade hope u enjoy.:)

DSCF0165.JPG

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.