TL sub project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
tghe new project i hv tha small fighter horn. it has just finished a few days. the new models guys. hope will work.

THA%2520Small%2520Fighter.jpg

cobu%2520db%2520th.jpg

double%2520reflex%2520horn.jpg

thanks BP6 for reply. the video tha15 on page 34 make me remind to this move. this s india movie in 1967. the time i was happy when i saw this movie. in 1960 up the india movie was great in that time. the song from tha15 thay use isan or lao melody mix with india song. enjoy guys and also remind india friends on here.:)

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2ESDon2pNw]Hamraaz 1967 -Neele Gagan Ke Tale[/URL]

Last edited:
Probably because hitting the required Fb with a "shelf" vent would require one that was too thin or too long to fit in the cab...

It's an interesting design. I wonder how it compares to an optimum vented alignment with the same Vb?

hi steele apology when i get out i dont tell the detail. i didnt compare with bass reflex. the graph show for all friends who have the 650el old drv can work good for this cab. steele the sound are difference from fighter v4 u can imagine about the sealed cab when put the stuff and not put the stuff. small fighter has a little softly more than. stelle now i hv a lot of design the pa fullrange. i just got ur eminence beta 8a files to sim the xover. many fullrange i use eminence drvs because p audio 8" drv only hv expensive drvs. the 8" i will cut off about 2.5khz. and hope that use with tham 12 or 12 tha th will be ok. if finish the project i will post the pics again.:)

hi mr. Thawach ..Can I see the design detail bracket line array ?? your post #350
thanks before ,,Regards

hi nunk he did very simple. u can see from this pics. the problem when use these lline array speakers. ahh.. u must bring the tree come with these. it s difficult to do.:)

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.