TL sub project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
s1/s2=588 ,s3=966 s4=1680 s5=4200
pathlenght ~275
low knee is about 40hz,nice compact design.
i like it :cool:

your looking for a drive, qts~30 vas~125 fs35-40 hz

:hohoho:thanks epa all segment u are correct. the path length i measure many times ~245 cm. low knee is about 42 hz. the first thought made me worry. the xmax of the drv is 4.3mm but my friend wanted to try. a big fight die to die guy.

the pics after my friend was finish the frist one. he was satisfy very much. its yes that he looked for a long time. imagine like the ufo come to his home
www.MessenTools.com-emoticones-lol-risa-150.gif

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

the graph i sim with p audio c15-1000el that i got the parameter from the p audio. its a new drv my friend bought 2 drvs. its expensive more than e15-300s and the cone is better than e15-300s. and i sim the Kane is good as the same

Attachments

• 15cbe.jpg
    15cbe.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 68
  • ka22cbe.jpg
    ka22cbe.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 71
@ 26 jenny month have the pa meeting 2 place as the same times. the one place is in songkha province in the southern of thailand. it s near the phuket. and the second place is roiet province in the isan location. the location of big product tha f horn. the pics i wlll post the next time. in the south im not still getting the pics but on get the video. 2 days they built many boxes. most of the boxes that i designed. the other design hv the tham12 and tham 15 , hv a little joke when my friend built mistake plan. the words tham 15 it seems like tha 15 . that friend built tha15 that the plan i canceled last years ago because i dont like the path length of it. its not beautiful. the last day tha15 was finish one box. but when tested would be ok. after fininished many boxes. its very surprised when had the ratting the sub. tha comp port horn had the ratting more than the other.

built boxes in the south
THA 15

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.