TL sub project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
thanks a lot ßart West-VL n Djim ,my comp port horn works great. all friends like a lot. 15" but is very high spl, the low will ok. if i extend too low the problem will come. small xmax that i think will be problem n a big size if too low. think this's good for this drv.

regards

have the song kran pics last month. a friend got job in songkran day. 4 bins one eye staiple box played on truck. very enjoy guys.

36868_1335851247.jpg

36868_1335851604.jpg

36868_1335852515.jpg

36868_1335852901.jpg

36868_1335853053.jpg

36868_1335853151.jpg

36868_1335853357.jpg

36868_1335853559.jpg

36868_1335853760.jpg

36868_1335853925.jpg

I do not see any cyclops in this picture but only two eyed lovely creatures :). Btw is this the university dress code ??????

wow! lol if u see on the pic n ull see two girls who stand behind. the cyclops place on the floor behind 2 girls. are u ok? Djim follow to imagine with me. suppose we go to the Restaurant in natherland. i order the food to eat(but u pay) wait a few minute, they serve the soup. yes i mean this pic like soup. u can eat delicious more than don't has the soup. or imagine with me suppose we see the sun goes down. its very beautiful with the red color in the sky. yes i mean the sky likes this pic. if no have the sky when we see that can't see it s beautiful. r u ok? guy the last Q the party in the night who will wear the cloth for study. in my country we study in the morning until evening . no have the course in the night.

wow! lol if u see on the pic n ull see two girls who stand behind. the cyclops place on the floor behind 2 girls. are u ok? Djim follow to imagine with me. suppose we go to the Restaurant in natherland. i order the food to eat(but u pay) wait a few minute, they serve the soup. yes i mean this pic like soup. u can eat delicious more than don't has the soup. or imagine with me suppose we see the sun goes down. its very beautiful with the red color in the sky. yes i mean the sky likes this pic. if no have the sky when we see that can't see it s beautiful. r u ok? guy the last Q the party in the night who will wear the cloth for study. in my country we study in the morning until evening . no have the course in the night.
Lol, don't worry there is absolutely nothing wrong with my imagination. Correct me if I'm wrong but maybe it's something like: คิดดี พูดดี ทำดี โลกนี้น่าอยู่ :D so yes I'm ok...lol

hi thawach
i suspect your 215 jbin responce wil be a bit like a (small)rear loaded horn.
verry efficient with a dip just above the passband.

btw i also like the second pic ,with the imagend cyclops behind:D

edit/you could try opening the bottem v-shape between the drivers for more output.

Last edited:
Lol, don't worry there is absolutely nothing wrong with my imagination. Correct me if I'm wrong but maybe it's something like: คิดดี พูดดี ทำดี โลกนี้น่าอยู่ :D so yes I'm ok...lol

good! guy "คิดดี พูดดี ทำดี โลกนี้น่าอยู่" don't sure u copy from there.

1.คิดดี=good think
2.พูดดี =well said
3.ทำดี=doing good
โลกนี้น่าอยู่=feel about the good world to live.

djim sometime these are difficult to do because mind changes.
because mind changes lots of people don't know to have suffering in mind.
when they have suffering in mind sometime they do the bad thing.
if they try to increase the awareness.they will know themself inside.

djim N thawach are difference the awareness?

suppose that u and i go by train from london to england.lol
every 5 minutes on the train i see through the window n can see the view outside.
and every 10 minutes u see through the window.
1 hours i see 12 times but u see 6 times so that i have more awarness than.

people who often increase the awareness. they will happy(โลกนี้น่าอยู่)

hope this help u know(a little)

regards

hi thawach
i suspect your 215 jbin responce wil be a bit like a (small)rear loaded horn.
verry efficient with a dip just above the passband.

btw i also like the second pic ,with the imagend cyclops behind:D

edit/you could try opening the bottem v-shape between the drivers for more output.

yes epa it can be more output at the upper freq. epa i change plan a little.
think that's good for kick.

Attachments

• njb.jpg
    njb.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 439
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.