TL sub project - Page 28 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Loudspeakers > Subwoofers

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 8th December 2012, 05:34 AM   #271
Thawach is offline Thawach  Thailand
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by col View Post
Hi Thawach,

Just read this entire thread. I'm amazed at how many speakers you've made in the time. Do you have a horn army that you deploy each time you come up with a new design?

A couple of questions came to my mind whilst reading.

1. We have a P.Audio retailer here in Australia, they are very expensive but occasionally they have some sell-out bargains. I have 4 x P.Audio E12-250N (neodymium) Iv'e played around with them a bit mainly in sealed and 50lt vented boxes but I have never been happy with the results. They usually hit xmax around 20W. I'm wondering what to do with them. Have you come across this driver, do you have any box plans?

The other thing I noticed is that your friends were using Cubo18 with the FS-Audio JB-1800 driver. I made a Cubo18 Extended to test with some Peavey drivers that didn't work, so it is spare taking up room in the shed. FS-Audio drivers are available here at very reasonable price. Do you know if your friends used the standard Cubo18 or the Extended? I am considering buying a JB-1800 to put in my Cubo18 Ext.

keep up the good work and great photos!

col.
hi great friend. im the leader of thai halls army dont forget when u want cough drop Click the image to open in full size.

col the P.Audio E12-250N i never been used befor if u said like that i think its difficult to use. if i use i will put them in line array box and cut off about 100 hz. col sell them to someone who wants to build the line array. and the Q2 JB-1800 does not work with cubo . other series of fs audio may work with cubo
Old 8th December 2012, 06:07 AM   #272
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill poster View Post
Somo this is an EPIC thread, I didn't read it for a while. See you in thailand, will do a trip north of Bangkok this time!

Mac
wow this this som "O" the name of fruit, when i come why u dont come. north of thailand cover cby dharma a longt time. in there u will worm ur heart. i did go a long time cause that i dont know the ways in there. max this close to happy new year. dont change dhamma to drama.Click the image to open in full size. mac our life dont sure if hv a free time practice awareness when u walk in the everning every day. move the body all the step by know. easy and uwill enjoy every day.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg somo.jpg (53.2 KB, 148 views)
Old 8th December 2012, 06:13 AM   #273
diyAudio Member

again som"O" is the nick name of my daughter. she have just got the scholarship from yonsei university . she went to korea last week.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SAM_0733.JPG (139.1 KB, 150 views)
Old 8th December 2012, 07:22 AM   #274
diyAudio Member

mac the problem i go lately because i was problem with my health. i think that ill buy the bicycle to ride in the evening near nan river. the loi kratong days have just past. i think u in thailand. hope u are enjoy in thailand. i found a group of usa n uk traveller some of them stay in thailand 3 days. she can spoke thai and she told me she like the songkran days in chiang mai. i went out my home in loi kratong day. and wanted to take the photo but very surprised this year. the rain fell a lot. i could not take the pic. but i bring the pic that my friend in my town took last year. the pics in my town. nan river in the pics at night. and ..i also hv the vidio about loi kratong day post to see. enjoy guys.

Hearing The Sunshine by Amazing Thailand ep5 - Video Dailymotion
Loi Krathong old classic thai song - Video Dailymotion
Loy Krathong - Feng Cai Jie Mei - Video Dailymotion

Click the image to open in full size.

loi kratong day last year.
Old 8th December 2012, 08:45 AM   #275
diyAudio Member

mac do u go the make the new speaker project in laos yet? i see this place because i ever listened the hit song in the past. the song from laos singer. they caompare the rose n lady. the rose on here very beatiful like rose fower.

Koulub(rose) Paksan - Video Dailymotion

would like to go with europe or use people. see him go by motorcycle.

Old 8th December 2012, 08:49 AM   #276
diyAudio Member

hi all a new project of me thiss not the cubo but cobu this project i did design because my friend want cubo but want the box easy to build. cubo is a cube but cobu is Rectangle box. cubo is very small but this bigger than. see the pic is real Rectangle boxClick the image to open in full size.

Old 8th December 2012, 08:56 AM   #277
diyAudio Member

take panel the G sub off and then modify cobu18 v1

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Old 8th December 2012, 09:08 AM   #278
diyAudio Member

nakhonphanom pa meeting begin today. i wait for the new pics. many brand in thailand go to. p audio dont go because is busy about prepare to do about the fashion show :woohoo: next year in us n german. the pics where the place to play. haha my friend call now the voice is burnt in 2 cyclops cbe because drive over.

Old 8th December 2012, 09:27 AM   #279
diyAudio Member

Hey Somo, everything ok? u disappeared off FB for ages!
Old 8th December 2012, 09:43 AM   #280
diyAudio Member

the old man haha problem about food. now is better. mac many project wait try to post. the comp very slow now. hope u enjoy in chiang mai. mac if my daughter wil be finish to learn i can go....laos. now i make money i want to be rich but still poor. chiang mai people speaker slowly but prety sound. krab=jao travel laos will ok with me because i understand laos lang but can't speak. i see the hotsia.com the tour to lao about 4000 bath. its not expensive. mac u go every where dont bring much money. it willnot safe.

Hide this!Advertise here!