TL sub project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I love that cab too :D

sick a long time friend. the season change to winter but have just typhoon in phillipines it makes the weather change to hot and hv the rain today. soory i didnt know she was there if i knew i would bring tl cab n insteaded the nexo cab. its sure that she might be like more than:D BP1Fanatic i like to see thai star actress n now they are popular in china its difficult to archive in china because they censor a lot. but thai movie n t-pop can archive in there:)

How is this design a transmission line when there is no vented output? It looks like a regular sealed box with exotic bracing.

may like Pratyeka LOL i cant explain about this. like who make thai instrument when i asked they told me "i dont know" but the sound was good. ok guy the next project may be next year i choose obom u will see the difference. it will clear that u want to know.:dead:

guys if buy the fhorn or F morlum :D today. Free! fhorn T-shirt.

PgDIJ4.JPG

tTZL5A.JPG

the next project guys PPTL , Cobu BPTH, P-P dual chamers

Attachments

• bhp dual.jpg
    bhp dual.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 37
  • BP cobu TH.jpg
    BP cobu TH.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 45
  • bptl.jpg
    bptl.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Cobu double.jpg
    Cobu double.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 38
  • double chambers.jpg
    double chambers.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 34
  • PP dual.jpg
    PP dual.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 40
  • PPTL.jpg
    PPTL.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.