TL sub project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
THA Small Fighter V

Thawach,
thank you for very nice pictures and you plans.

If you place the port in the throat instead of front, you will get additional 3db for the low part of the signal. It will boost the 45-50hz and equalize it with the 60hz and up.
So you will get all around nice sub with good definition. :)

Attachments

• THA Small Fighter V.jpg
    THA Small Fighter V.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 298
What an amazing thread Thawach !

Thank you for sharing like this, beautiful pictures from your country and very nice DIY projects at the same time.

The thread subject "TL sub project" does not make the thread justice, this is amazing, thank you, keep it up :)

thanks martinsson i have a lot of sharing. now tham & cobu are popular in thailand. i was looking for the drv to installed in tham a long time. some friends want to buy europe drvs. last month i fine the st united drv. please english friends dont mean manchester united drv. its not correct. martinsson a friend try to use tham18 with the song from isan location. now i will not tell any thing what it is?. and if i hv a free time in the midnight. i will post again. dont close ur eyes. u will find sweden singer who sing isan or laos song.:p please wait..

ST united

Last edited:
Thawach,
thank you for very nice pictures and you plans.

If you place the port in the throat instead of front, you will get additional 3db for the low part of the signal. It will boost the 45-50hz and equalize it with the 60hz and up.
So you will get all around nice sub with good definition. :)

mhh..i m interested in. think that the air presser at that location is equal the presser of a fan of turbosound. its about 25 psi. and if it s possible i will try the port location and may be small fighter v13:)

hi trigger the box which no paint is 12tha tapped horn. the size is bigger than tham12 and also the bass is deeper than but tham12 have a good compact size. the problem with 12tha th is that i cant find p audio e-12lf which the drv i make the model. my friend talk with paudio. it seems no have stock. they told this drv made many years and got the order a little in thailand because thai people checked the price and bought the 18 drv more than. i model with this drv i didnt know about the problem. the xmax is about 8 mm is the point that i like this drv. but now i find the B&C dealer and fane drv. but i dont sure the price of them. the problem if its very expensive. the poor people that i help they will not have power to buy. only some friends of me can buy.:)

Last edited:
i lived in the north region. seem the fieldtheater isnt popular. may be lots of people have the hometheater in their houses. and if they want to see the outside. many super market and plaza have a lot in my town. that people can go to the majorcineplex central plaza phitsanulok province or Tesco Lotus and buy the ticket to see the films that they like to see. but in isan and the middle region are still go the best. they are still like to see but in my region seems disappear. ok the old days past...:rolleyes:

friends i hv the pics when my friend tried to use the tham18 + the other cabs played with morlum band. friends all the music from the isan region or laos country which they call morlum. all the music the melody are difference when they are difference seem that they will change the sort of morlum. it depends on the melody. but the still use the word lum... in the front of all words. example lumpern,lumpan,lumtey. but haha i dont know the lum zing. see the pics below tried to play with lumzing. :)

01.jpg

03.jpg

06.jpg

i bring some video to show on here today. its very great. i listen the melody that is sure thai melody but they sing with the laos lang. on this video christy gibson(holland) and jonas anderson(sweden) they sing very good. christy gibson at first she lived in nakhon ratchasima province or people call korat . the place is in isan location. as the same jonas he moved to isan when he was 9 years old. the name of this song "Hiphop Pho Ka Thoen" hip hop im sure u know but Pho Ka Thoen is isan words. thats means that "make the thing is not finish or not perfect". enjoy guys:)

Hiphop Pho Ka Thoen

update again i bring some thai deserts and only for portugal friends. sorry with another countries. haha only see can eat. only portugal friends can eat. this thai desert in history they began about 350 years ago. some portugal people taught them how to did this deserts. this desert must be Delicious so that can go the long time. :)

p_655578.jpg

p_655580.jpg

p_655585.jpg

friends last week my mate drove the car from trang province to songkha province. its about 175 km. he went to because for help a diy in their. this is the first speaker that he have. my mate told me he like the song,like audio but no have much money. in the past when he got job. he went to the home of his friends and borrowed the amp & speaker to played job. today he has own boxes. my suggestion for him to built single sheet. he use kane k22 drv that i simed its ok. he was happy and said that i didnt believe from less of money could make a good sound. before see video all friends go to trang with me.

the B point is trang n a is songkha.
trang-songkha+map.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.