TL sub project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
the next home use project may be TL speaker. my friend tell me today that he will buy the 6.5" drv vifa & the tweeters are vifa as the same. see this link 1300 bath. or about 43.33333 dolars:D the calculator tell me like this.

vifa 6.5"

Hi Thawach,

A PA-sub for bedroom SPL's? :D

b:)

Attachments

• Vifa tc18wg49-8_OD-TL.JPG
    Vifa tc18wg49-8_OD-TL.JPG
    609.5 KB · Views: 366
thanks bjorno, you really are a diy helper man. very kindness friend. A PA-sub for bedroom isn't bad but i must chack the wall again.:D mjk sheet i'm very interesting. its very cheap. as far as i know license for one year? if one year i built 2-3 boxes before finish i think the license will be expired before so that im still don't buy. but don't sure if i have many project TL sometime will buy. thank again friend;)

3-4 brand came to , this cabs from GIP brand.

8SZ4xU.JPG

this brand TTE+ the products designed in thailand but OEM in china. in thailand have a lots of competition about the price. oem in china is cheaper than. the tte+ ever invited me to design but my fan club wanted me to help diy. ok i still be happy sometime don't have money :eek: maybe money can eat :D

kmcxhr.JPG

Si4gdQ.JPG

Posts #222 and 223

Hi Thawach,

Have noticed that bjorno gives you both the MJK worksheet and the Hornresp simulation? From this you can design other similar enclosures without having to have the MJK worksheets just by using Hornresp, and applying bjorno's method.

Bjorno has done this for quite a few different types of systems.

So, once you get good with Hornresp you are ready to apply bjorno's methods to your own designs, and Hornresp is free.

And keep the great pictures coming. Thank you.

Regards,

i have the pics about cubo played near Corn field in nakornpathom city. a stack of 4 by side. the bass sound reach to 1 km. @0.5 km the mid and high freq seem be stopped by Corn field. the next day my friend across the khong river. listen the bass with the lao people. lot of lao people want to buy. in december will have the the meeting in nakornpathom city. a friend in there invited but its very far from my location. ok ill recommend my friend take video and photo again.

21122_1346002023.jpg

20802_1343453868.jpg

Attachments

• 20802_1341505255.jpg
    20802_1341505255.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 51
  • 74145739qd9.jpg
    74145739qd9.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 49
  • ft098.jpg
    ft098.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 43
  • n20111105113855_264192.jpg
    n20111105113855_264192.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 51
a friend installed the npe drivers in cubo that can works well. the npe driver npe brand oem from china and sell very cheap in thailand. i want to try but no have the t/s parameter. i ever saw the fs auduio website in china. the drv likes npe very much when i compared. fs audio show the parameter is very interesting. some series of them i see the russian man install in vent box. Fs audio JB1800 & NPE JB1800N

Welcome to FS AUDIO CO., LTD. Our's website is www.fs-audio.com!
:: Detail MODEL JB-1800N ::

36534_1343621249.jpg

36534_1343621305.jpg

34nmhl0.jpg

18 BPH Hybrid Horn

i designed and have just been finished to build the cabs. the sound played good. i design the slot port and round port. the model i use audio device PA18 and gip drvs. the PA18 the p audio made to order from taiwan. but taiwan sell in thailand again. but now have pa18 copy from china to sell in thailand . they sell cheaper than the pa18 about 500 bath. very
www.MessenTools.com-emoticones-lol-risa-298.gif
when i see the grap from this website. the red is pa18 but the black is pa18 copy. amp as the same friends now tha brands have the problem. but...if the sound good will ok..cheaper
www.MessenTools.com-emoticones-lol-risa-298.gif

http://www.paisarn-outlet.com/images/catalog_images/1341991225.jpg

st.jpg

1341991225.jpg

have some pics when a pair of 15 nirajana cabs play small job. this friend will only get small jobs. and have the video when double 15 nirajana play. nirajana is the name that i ilke. its a river in india. 2 years ago i suggested some friends in england website. the suggestion about walking meditation. some friends didn't know before. a friend tried to practice near yorkshire waterfalls in uk. he posted the yorkshire waterfalls pic. its very quite place. he like this i suggested alot. i remember about 25 years ago,i did practice and reached to the high level of meditaion(8). in the high level could make everyone has the tear on their eyes by happiness. sorry i couldn't stay in the high level forever. it was drop. because i ever did so that i can suggest some friends better. i was happiness when some friends told me great! 2 yaers ago one time when i seek a lot but the time i could be smile many hours and slept with happiness more than ever. friends the end of my life i do it again. when i read this word. i feel happy with eng people on a website. ok see the pics and video.

215 niranjana

DSCF9902_resize.jpg

DSCF9903_resize.jpg

guys some pics of a finished project 2 weeks ago. i improved from tha f horn but the depth dimension is less than. lot of friend wanted easy to built. some could not do the difficult plans because they aren't the wood worker. this cab i don't posted the plan but ill post the martin stlye if the cabs are finish. the martin stlye i was finish the plan a month ago. i bend it with exp expansion.

IMP V1

martin%2520style.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Last edited:
guys some pics of a finished project 2 weeks ago. i improved from tha f horn but the depth dimension is less than. lot of friend wanted easy to built. some could not do the difficult plans because they aren't the wood worker. this cab i don't posted the plan but ill post the martin stlye if the cabs are finish. the martin stlye i was finish the plan a month ago. i bend it with exp expansion.

IMP V1

martin%2520style.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Are you venting the ported chamber into the horn also?

Hi Thawach! im new to diyaudio, but Im not new to audio world... I have a CUBO 18(extended), I'm very impress with cubo, but I am interested with your "tha f horn V2" if I may ask, how would you compare CUBO 18 to your Tha f Horn V2 what are there advantages ND lets include MBP-46 with... which is better for LIVE outdoor performances?
looking forward with your reply. Thanx!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.