Help best sub for sealed enclosure

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks Chris i was already looking at the peerless price is good or second was a morel but pricy and i need a pair they will be powered by yamaha p2200 amp behringer crossover to help get them down low decided to go sealed this time trying to get away from the boom and more tight controled bassis for as this is strickly for my music listening room no theatre

Thanks Chris i was already looking at the peerless price is good or second was a morel but pricy and i need a pair they will be powered by yamaha p2200 amp behringer crossover to help get them down low decided to go sealed this time trying to get away from the boom and more tight controled bassis for as this is strickly for my music listening room no theatre

What you need to do now is download winISD Pro, read through the Help file on how to input driver parameters, then start modelling the potential drivers. You might find some need lots of eq to get low (lower Qts ones), but some go low enough on their own, but need larger boxes (higher Qts).

Have a play around, find a size-performance ratio you like the look of, then build it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.