The Othorn tapped horn

thanks for the link. Looks like this is the "sim" output. the th1819 runs out of xmax 6db earlier (in passband).

Attachments

• othorn vs th1819.jpg
    othorn vs th1819.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 868
Well there are a few people that use these subs in there HT rooms. I myself just want to share a great audio experience with others. And I figured it would be easier to enjoy while watching a movie. I wont be pushing these very hard if ever.

Most of the time I will have be showing children movies with my 2 daughters. Especially high bass content movies like some of the newer animated movies of today. Either way it has been a long very very slow process. And I have a long long way to go.

Have you built a TH before?

Its not that hard. PL glue works wonders also. You can PM Ricci for plans. Its ow I got mine years ago. :D

No i have not, but there is a first time for everything! I would probably build 2 and would be using them for an EDM rig. Im thinking they would perform beyond expectations? I currently have 2 b-52 PA18s (celestial FTR18-4080F) powered by a crown xti 2002 @ 4 ohm bridged (2000W). Well.... they just don't cut it for Electronic music, they do however sound great with any other genera. What power ranges or amplifiers are suggested to power 2 othorns? I asked this is my own post but i figured it wouldn't hurt here. I haven't seen anybody ask. :) Im just about to PM the person who holds the plans.