3015lf for HT?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks for the 'head's up', the revised specs fall in line for a 10-11 Hz/1 pi TH I've been considering, but no 15" or dual 12" looked this promising if the new specs are reasonably accurate.

GM
Hi Gm, I expect the new version does a similar job like the old one (just a little less max SPL) but my worry was more about the changing response if you use the old date for the new version.

Haven't compared the two except in the TH and there's not enough difference to be audible in a sim except for the new one ideally requiring a larger cab, but the old version's lack of Xmax made it a non-starter for tuning so far below Fs.

GM

Haven't compared the two except in the TH and there's not enough difference to be audible in a sim except for the new one ideally requiring a larger cab, but the old version's lack of Xmax made it a non-starter for tuning so far below Fs.
GM
If you gonna compare the two I'm afraid the Xmax will even look worse from the new version in your sim. But like you mentionned "bigger cab" says enough.

FYI:

b:)

Attachments

• Music-or-HT_3015LF_T-TQWT_SQ-SPL_newTS.JPG
    Music-or-HT_3015LF_T-TQWT_SQ-SPL_newTS.JPG
    813.4 KB · Views: 98
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.