Rockford Fosgate TRF 15"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey all I have a brand new TRF 15" Rockford sub in the box. The sub has dual 1.5 ohm 4" voice coils. It is rated at 2000 watts rms and 4000 watts peak. I have been wanting to build a box for it but can not find any specs for the displacement. Can anyone tell me what cubic foot the box is suppose to be?? I have heard 12 cubic feet but I am unsure. Any help would be great appreciated. Thanks.......

Last edited:
That is a absolute beast of a sub!

Could you email the manufacturer?, to get the T/S parameters of the sub? you could power it with a Behringer EP4000 amp, is it for home theatre?

I have a spec sheet that came with the sub, but it is buried I will dig it out tomorrow. If it does not list the T/S parameters I will e-mail Rockfrod Fosgate and get them. I will be using it in whatever application I can use it in wether it be home or car audio.

This?

Attachments

• DSC09212.jpg
    DSC09212.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 208
Pessoal, aproveitando o topico eu sou do Brasil e tambem tenho 2 subs TRF 2212 de 12 polegadas e comprei a 2 anos e agora vou instalar eles no meu carro mas eu n sei como fazer a caixa para eles, se alguem puder passar as medidas para eu fazer uma caixa para eles eu ficarei muito grato pela ajuda.

Personnel, taking advantage of the topic I'm from Brazil and also have two subs inch 12 TRF 2212 2 years and bought an eel, and now I'm going to install without my car But I know no one eels How to Cash, if any man could pass as measures paragraph I make a box paragraph eels I'll be very grateful for your help.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.