3015lf TH @ 35-40hz but only 20" deep help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
where you can get corners like this
the casters and the rubber feet
3.jpg

I want to pimp mine :)
well... when i build them :D
how to make a handle like that
or is better to buy a commercial handle and you made the square hole for it

Bjorno
Love it!!!
can you post individual pics full res :)... Please Please !!!!;)
hey i see 2 SPL graphs, one is HIFI the other is PA
how do you get the diferent responses, does the plans need to be changed ?
how do you get one or the other
i want it for PA

Hi Maxo,

Why needing individual pictures, why not just hit the zoom/expand cross at the lower left corner of the thumb nail?*
Most of the picture concern the PA version that do not need to be changed, (Epa's cut list is IMO ok, Thanks Epa!) and I only added the Hi-Fi T-TQWT version(enclosed within a wide border line of light Grey color) for comparison, that besides the upper FR boundary differences uses a larger volume = +34L, has a negative tapering that should be properly damped if to achieve Hi-Fi SQ.

*The part of the picture that has the visible lowest resolution is the plot at the lower right corner is depicting:
When trading SPL from the PA variant to BW similar to the T-TQWT's FR:

An +(7-8 dB) shelving function inserted at ~33 Hz(An LT circuit can be used to manipulate the PA variant to achieve a very similar 'low end' like the showed variant 'Hi-Fi' is inherited from another box dimensioning.). Submitting a magnified picture:

b:)

Attachments

• Shelving-function.JPG
    Shelving-function.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 449
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.