kicker box

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hey guys i have a kicker box with 2 12's i love it but recently it started making a noise almost a poping noise so i straped with a ratchet i thing its called (basicly tied it down) and the sound went away. so i was wondering what now do i take the box apart or a couple screws?

hey guys i have a kicker box with 2 12's i love it but recently it started making a noise almost a poping noise so i straped with a ratchet i thing its called (basicly tied it down) and the sound went away. so i was wondering what now do i take the box apart or a couple screws?
Best fix is to pry open the loose joints a bit, inject glue using a syringe, then screw it back together, using the ratchet strap as a clamp.

Many ink cartridge refill kits come with a syringe big enough for glue, the ones the junkies leave behind are generally too small for this use.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.