push pull in MR horn?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
How high is 'and up'?

You could do it with the plenum (as per my PPSL) up to 800hz or so without much problem, or use a sloped plenum (like Electro-Voice did) with dual 15s up to 800hz or so.

If you did it the way of the M&K photo you could load the front firing driver into a phase plug, and mount the phase plug on the magnet of the other driver.

So, how high is up?

PPSLslanted6.gif

I have been meaning to try this with some 6-1/2" drivers (EV style slant plenum). This could mount to a big horn and just put a single wedge on the vertical faces between the plenums (look at bit like ax-heads).

good idea ! djk use pp m und k mount with the big FH und put the rpg in it. but the plenum style we can use many more divers with it und mount it with FH. djk i ever heard the PP will be best for low freq but this design[mr] ill get anything from it.:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.