Easy Horn Excel Spreadsheet - Page 6 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Loudspeakers > Subwoofers

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 30th June 2012, 06:31 PM   #51
diyAudio Member

Default B&C drives

here is the text file
Attached Files
File Type: txt B&C some drivers.txt (5.2 KB, 37 views)
Old 1st July 2012, 02:49 PM   #52
diyAudio Member

It is unclear (to me) how one can build a TH from the HR figures. Starting from the horndata file ( constant depth, with UNI), I exported the radius into Excel : graphically it is an exponential horn, the flare does not matter. No straight borders. I added the first and last radius etc, the resulting enclosure has a marked concave outline. So why not draw a straight line from the throat to the mouth ? Who has been there before ? Thanks.
Old 20th July 2012, 03:28 PM   #53
diyAudio Member

Hi, I found the error, getting no answer is much more stimulating intellectually, or is the thread just dead ? :-)
Old 20th July 2012, 03:43 PM   #54
GM is online now GM  United States
diyAudio Member

Hmm, this is the first update email notice I've received in many a moon, so wasn't even aware of the latest revision and don't recall seeing any posts from soho on the forums since then now that I think about it.

Regardless, if he's like me, 'life' is keeping him too busy for much forum time, so glad you were able to work it out on your own.

GM
Old 20th July 2012, 10:00 PM   #55
diyAudio Member

I haven't seen anything from him in a long time. I started getting spam from his email address awhile back too. Hopefully he's just busy.
Old 20th March 2013, 08:02 PM   #56
kees52 is offline kees52  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

Hi Oho54

Do I need to take over the the left blue colom in easyhorn because I see on the richt another one with different outcomes.

thanks

kees

Hide this!Advertise here!