JL Audio 10w6v2 or Infinity Kappa 100.3se? Audison SRX4 or Jl 300/4?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ive got two subs and two amps laying around amd i cant decide what to use. For now (till i finish my slot ported fiberglassed box) as a temporary install ill be using a sealed custom box with .75ft^3. That is recommended for a sealed enclosure for both subs. I have a audison SRX4 or a Jl 300/4 that i will be using to power my front set of JL c5-650 comps with the front channel, and obviously bridged the rear two channels for the sub.

Ive got two subs and two amps laying around amd i cant decide what to use. For now (till i finish my slot ported fiberglassed box) as a temporary install ill be using a sealed custom box with .75ft^3. That is recommended for a sealed enclosure for both subs. I have a audison SRX4 or a Jl 300/4 that i will be using to power my front set of JL c5-650 comps with the front channel, and obviously bridged the rear two channels for the sub.

Hi, Looks like you're in car speaker design.. Have no idea for choosing amps but Ive looked at the InfinityKappa driver for use at home.

See the picture where the T-TQWT IME, when properly stuffed would turn out to deliver more SQ, IMO if compared to the ported box that will have heard port resonances if not damped with port stuffings.

b :)

Attachments

• InfinityKappa100.3se-speaker.JPG
    InfinityKappa100.3se-speaker.JPG
    972.3 KB · Views: 77
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.