Spreadsheet for Folded Horn Layouts...

Damgit! Goto Mathew Morgans page, he is an active participant on both. As are myself and Benjermin. Post in regards to that or send a msg(i dont do social media/friends because its just ‘traffic’ with everyone more and more as you add people and inevitably your account gets raided by bots or email attacked.... former account is lost forever it seems...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210221-163740_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210221-163740_Samsung Internet.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 141
Damgit! Goto Mathew Morgans page, he is an active participant on both. As are myself and Benjermin. Post in regards to that or send a msg(i dont do social media/friends because its just ‘traffic’ with everyone more and more as you add people and inevitably your account gets raided by bots or email attacked.... former account is lost forever it seems...

That's the page I was trying to find. You can view MMJ's page without signing up for Facebook.

BOXPLAN-PARAC - This BOXPLAN workbook can be used to design a Paraflex "C" type subwoofer enclosure. Note that the sim does not take into consideration the offset of the driver in the front chamber. There isn't a way to model this in Hornresp (yet), but you can expect a dip in the response where the distance of the driver's center from the back of the chamber is equal to 1/4 wavelength.

Attachments

• 2021-02-22 (4).png
    2021-02-22 (4).png
    98.6 KB · Views: 161