I have a couple of these WT-644s

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Perhaps modelling them in winISD would be a good idea?

I expect 1 cuft for a driver like that would be too small, though adding a Linkwitz Transform would get more bass out (at the expense of max.SPL - still, they have enough excursion to go pretty low).

If you have the stuff already, why not try it, experiment with stuffing and things like that?

..I expect 1 cuft for a driver like that would be too small, though adding a Linkwitz Transform would get more bass out (at the expense of max.SPL - still, they have enough excursion to go pretty low)..

Hi,

Agree, :eek: 1 cu.ft would be good for use in a car ,f-3dB ~ not below 60 Hz but this driver is IMO very well suited for T-TQWT applications :D :

b

Attachments

• Tangband-WT-644F_T-TQWT.JPG
    Tangband-WT-644F_T-TQWT.JPG
    495.9 KB · Views: 121
Ah yes, Hornresp. I still find it amazing that you can (seemingly endlessly) roll out various plans for various drivers, Bjorno. I got a graph out of it. Once.

Anyway, I seem to remember that Logitech uses this woofer (maybe a SVC version) in their Z5500 set-up.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.