Help, broke my radiator lol

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As you can see in the following pics, this is my peerless passive radiator which has decided to un glue itself today :thumbdn:. Sadly, i dont think this is covered by warrenty (can someone advise?) as they can simply claim it was over-extruded i guess?

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Does anyone know or have experience with re-gluing these? what type of glue can be used and how much etc? the hardest bit will be cleaning the old glue, but in terms of sitting, it slides back into place pretty eaisly. :confused:

Any help is much appreciated!

haha wtf, i posted thumbnails which should link to the full pic. All fixed anyway. Yeah thats what i thought, in the pic u can see how the cone is dislodged from the suspension. I just want to know what sort of glue i need and how much i should use and should i try and remove the old glue too?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.