The Biggest SUBWOOFER of the WORLD (in Milano) - full power down to 10Hz - Galerie

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Last edited:
The unspoken benefit of the rotary subwoofer is that for its output, it literally sips power. They can pound all-day-long at maximum output and never suffer power compression. One of these in a building is ridiculous. Two, mounted to the end of a 55 foot shipping container, could be considered a weapon of some sort. Only caveat, it's good up to around 40 Hz, so you'd still need some kit to match it up to the tops.

here two mini subwoofer projects from me, compare to that one from royaldevices in Milano:
one arround 2000 liters vented chamber (2x Precision Devices PD2150) and one with 4000 liters vented chamber (6x Precision Devices PD184 complete wall separating)
more pics you will find on my website (click on "tiefbassuebertr" and "contact info and then the URL of my home page)

Attachments

• PD2150 Einbau I.JPG
    PD2150 Einbau I.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 1,186
  • PD2150 Einbau II.JPG
    PD2150 Einbau II.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 1,175
  • PD2150 Einbau III.JPG
    PD2150 Einbau III.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 1,173
  • 6xPD184 4000 liters vented II.JPG
    6xPD184 4000 liters vented II.JPG
    728.8 KB · Views: 1,183
Last edited:
@ tiefbassuebertr

And what would you do with two pd.2450 ??? ;-)
Any recommendations ? Now I use one in a 365 Lit Bassreflex case.
Have another one. It comes in my new house. My living room would be about 50m2, (5,83x 8,48)
Maybe one on the left side of the front, another one on the right side.

Any good ideas?

thanks

What, you don't have any equipment to accelerate the light moving through your S/PDIF interconnects, thus having it travel through time in a specialized pocket dimension at the center of a power triangle (where the quantum shift happens,) which enable playback of the original sounds before any distortion could be added by the recording process?

Me neither, but that's about all I can make of this thing. :D That thing is low tech compared to the bag of rocks you attach to the interconnects from another outfit though.

Right! That's what I need to play Danley's fun test record with trains, bikes, and fireworks.

Thanks for write-up. Funny thing, talking about all this philosophy of getting Carnegie Hall faithfully into your living room (ha, ha), not an issue when talking about sonic booms in your living room because that is their authentic home in the first place.

(I was reading that sonic boom book I mentioned in my post... about 40 yrs ago.)

The more I read around this royal device site, the less impressed I am. Full of snake-oil and ridiculous claims of grandeur, reminiscent of the Affordable Valve nutter. My favourite (other than the quantum accelerator) has to be the SUPER EPIGENETIC internal cabling and external connection.

Out of interest, does anyone understand how you can make an amplifier with no active components, driven only by transformers? That's the claim here:

AMPLIFICATORE VERO - ROYAL DEVICE Hi-Efficiency Loudspeakers Audiophile speaker systems High fidelity systems Sistemi di altoparlanti hi-end HiFi ed Alta Efficienza Lautsprecher Diffusori acustici stereo Enceintes acoustiques

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.