Does Anybody Know what Subwoofer Driver im Talking about?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ok i remember a Few Years ago PE carried this Subwoofer Driver

i Think it was 15 Inches...and Expensive too (between 300 and 400)

i Recall it had a Large 3" Voice Coil...a Paper Cone..(i think Foam surround) and a Cast Frame with a Very Large Motor.

if i recall correctly the Sub was made by a company in Massachusetts (Could be Wrong)

the Logo for the company may have been a Bull or something like that

i did go to the Website long ago but its been so long i cant Remember.

Can anybody help me?...i know this post is Dumb but this is driving me up the wall!

Also PE had a Sub with the Part Number 299-665...does anybody have,Use or know who made that one too?

Last edited:
He probably talking about Bully...

small_subs.jpg

Bully Subwoofers -- Drivers for Stereo, Home Theater, DIY, and Custom Install

Last edited:
It sure wouldn't surprise me if Bully did happen to go out of business. Their driver was priced as a boutique component, and while there's big margin there, Bully had a hard time convincing people their subs were worth the premium over other designs that were competitive on paper and available for far less. Essentially, they priced themselves out of the market.

I wonder if the same is about to happen with TC Sounds' self-branded line, judging by the prices their drivers are going for on Parts Express.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.