JBL Powered SubWoofer - Need Schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nah, I have had one of those for about two years now (bought it cheap on ebay because it did not work. The shipping was more than the entire sub/cab. I had planned to fix it, but it is well beyond my skills. It has something wrong inside one of the chips that I can't figure out.) and I have had no results from my requests, from anywhere.

I put a Dayton amp in it (had to fudgitate the cab a bit) and I am fine with the result. Doubt that helps you, but that is the route I took.

Nah, I have had one of those for about two years now (bought it cheap on ebay because it did not work. The shipping was more than the entire sub/cab. I had planned to fix it, but it is well beyond my skills. It has something wrong inside one of the chips that I can't figure out.) and I have had no results from my requests, from anywhere.

I put a Dayton amp in it (had to fudgitate the cab a bit) and I am fine with the result. Doubt that helps you, but that is the route I took.

If one of the chips is faulty just replace them ?

Or even replace them all and hopefully that will fix the problem.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.