Subwoofer Utah

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I wonder if someone know about this subwoofer, it has two coils (8+8)., supposed to be a oem model.

I would appreciate any information

Thanks

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 234
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 225
Hi davygrvy

I want to buy from a local vendor (they are cheap), I can not do the measures. The model has is 10 inch and the magnet aprox 4 inch (I think it has 100W)

I'm afraid that model is free-air.

I find no information on the manufacturer Utah and audiolatina.

Attachments

• 3554535142_6f81128df1_o.jpg
    3554535142_6f81128df1_o.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 214
Joined 2008
Paid Member
Hi Nigel

Yes, I'm in Brazil, the sub is found here:
MercadoLivre: Alto Falantes Utah 10 Polegadas - R$ 59.00

I do not have the parameters, certainly the model is intended for the consumers North American

Hi Rafael,

I knew you were in Brazil, I was wondering in which state or city...

I'll take a look at the link - for that price it might be worth buying a pair to see what they are like...

Um abraco

Nigel

It does not have a large or sophisticated magnet. Probably a cheap driver. Probably "free air" I agree-or large box.

Could sound decent in a large box. But doesn't look like a great driver really. In the US I wouldn't pay $30 for that, but I don't know how prices are in Brazil.

Still, better to buy something with known parameters and that others can help you with opinions and advice. This thing strikes out on that basis.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.