help! LARGE tapped horn

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'd like some input on my single fold tapped horn using B&C 15TBX100's. Can someone double check the hornresp numbers and the layout I've shown. Included is a pic of the sketchup model.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

you might want to reexamine this design. its pretty big, for good performance a mouth of 2500 or even less cm² should be enough. the bend is kinda extreme, it could behave totally different from what you simmed. the sim itself is pretty bumpy in the frequency response, aim for flat. if you want a horn of this size, look at some premade front loaded design like the labsub.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.