24" hartley photos -

two nonidentical pair -

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````

bigdaddyrox4574 said:
Thanks for the photos!
Rare and wonderful...what do you plan to do with them?

show them to Everyone that will look ...

paco161 said:
Pretty sweet there, though I must ask, what's the difference between the first set and the second. I remember reading something about that pipe being there for cooling,

not only makes them cool, but way-cool.

really tho, i'm not sure ...

you and screamersusa, probly' got this right.

Hartley 24" need advice for enclosures.

Hello members,

Does anybody build an enclosures for a Hratley 24" and wants to sahre with me the information?
I have two of them and I am looking to build a pair of nice boxes to start using them.:rolleyes:

Thank you.
Regards,
Victor