akabak script for compound horn

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For those who are well versed in akabak.. (I am not) Can someone post a script for me to start working with, that models the following?

Horn1 450-1350, 61long
Horn2 230-1700, 172long
38liter rear chamber

driver eminence 3015lf.

Yes, I know this won't be the response that I'm looking for, but I need a starting point. I fully expect that horn2 will need to be longer, but this pic should give you an idea of what I'm trying to model.

thanks.

Attachments

• q2.jpg
    q2.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 510
You could model the short horn as an offset horn in Hornresp with a closed rear chamber. Export this as an AkAbak-script and add the long horn. For ease of design you can export the long horn as yet another script originated from Hornresp.
This week I'm on a limited time span but if you (still) need help next week just let me know.

I don't think what I'm doing is right.
Can you show us?

Best regards Johan

jbell said:
surely someone has modeled a horn on each side of a driver.... and can give me something to start with.. I don't think what I'm doing is right.

I just want to see what a 3:1 wave cannon style cabinet does, with horn sections, not pipes.

Hi jbell,

I took pity on you :). Hornresp can now model compound horns (and export the equivalent AkAbak script if required). Version 21.00 refers. See my recent posting on the Hornresp thread for further details.

Kind regards,

David

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.