Which Sub

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Trying to decide which diy sub to go with. My room dimensions are 18'L x 12'W x 7'H. The back of the room opens to a hallway and to other rooms. I am currently using Klipsch RF-63's for mains and a RC-62 centre. Usage is 80% movies to 20% movies. I have been looking at the Creative Sound Soluitons new offering the CSS QUARTET10 which is due at the end of this month. The other sub i was interested in was the css SDX15 possibly with the LT1300 also from CSS, but this one is a little more money. Any other suggestions would be appreciated, i live in Canada so my choices may be limited. Thanks in advance.:)

Ok, now I am red in the face:mad: . Should be 80 movies and 20 music.. From looking at other forums, i have heard that some commercial subwoofers have problems keeping up with the klipcsh towers. I dont know if that is true or not. I presently have a older Paradigm ps-1000. I dont feel that this sub is giving me the tight hard hitting base I want for movies and music. I would like something to compliment the Klipsch rf towers i am using. Just need some hand holding on this, as I want the very best but on a budget. I dont really want to spend more than $600 on sub and amplifier. Thanks again:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.