Sub Amplifier Module Manufacturers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
partsexpress do ship to the uk but the dayton plate amps are 110V only. Shipping is a lot anyway.
I would definitely contact www.bkelec.com
Theyre a uk based sub company that make some of the best sub amps available. When buying in quantity, quality control is important - you dont want 10 of the 50 dying in a couple of years and these are robust amps that should last.
I imagine they would be able to do arrange reasonable bulk prices

we have subwoofer amplifier module

Hi,we are manufacturer of class D amplifier module,if you are interested in,please go to visit our website,thanks

www.sunlight-ele.com

I need to find somewhere to buy sub amp modules from. I am looking to buy around 20 - 50 at a time so if i could buy striaght from a manufacturer that would be great.

If anyone has any contacts/links etc. it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Pete

I need to find somewhere to buy sub amp modules from. I am looking to buy around 20 - 50 at a time so if i could buy striaght from a manufacturer that would be great.

If anyone has any contacts/links etc. it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Pete

SpeakerPower has a wide variety of “plate” amps for use in powered speakers.
The SP1-4000 is presently their most powerful amp, and the first amp in which the company makes every circuit board used.

SpeakerPower - Home

The amp is rated 4000W/2 ohm, 2400W/4, 1300W/8, it weighs only 7 lbs.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.