share my prob....lem..lem with me

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello darlings

my thai friend have just bought this sub woofer. he don't know about speaker. and he only want to design 4th band pass sub woofer. i see the QTS valve of parameter. QTS=0.7 now i want to ask my guy^2 (who loves a guy) is it possible....ble to design? please suggest me.

best regard/:cool:

Attachments

• zulex.jpg
    zulex.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 221
hi gm

oh! i have just been knowing that i have my buddy as the same.LOL gm he saw your suggestion. u can change his mind. he tell me that "i can nok belive u because u like to have LOL. gm infinite baffle compression chamber that it is means the large infinite sealed box in the past or not? GM i know IB OB but BW i do nok know. please tell me a full word.

very thanks general motor...:cool:

GM i find my old super extra sheet. qts 0.7 driver can install the sealed box. i run my software but at 0.707 i get a super extra big box.LOL Gm infinite baffle compression chamber that i afraid of it. i think that it's not good sound and drop SPL down. have u any idea again?

Thanks/:cool:

GM

Joined 2003
Greets!

You're welcome!

BW = 'bandwidth'

Sorry, but I am having a hard time understanding you. Assuming that by 'past' you mean the basic box the driver is mounted to (aka 'compression chamber' or 'CC'), then yes, ideally it needs to be at least 4x Vas and preferably 10x Vas. As CC Vb (net volume) is reduced, then you get an increasing efficiency (SPL) with decreasing BW, so if you want a high SPL/high distortion 'one note' boom-box , then make the CC small.

I do not understand this since LOL = 'laugh out loud' to me: "i can nok belive u because u like to have LOL.

GM

I do not understand this since LOL = 'laugh out loud' to me: "i can nok belive u because u like to have LOL.

Gm! is nok to u. i often+usually laugh out loud. when i say anything. he will nok trust me. Gm sometime i will design a very large sealed enclosure for my friend.

sreten 4BP i got the port too long(w=10.2 L=26 cm) i stop and post it on this broad.

Please tell me if u have any suggestion.

thanks for all. now i feel that i'm worm on my mind.

:cool:

Attachments

• a very large sealed .jpg
    a very large sealed .jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 105
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.