You Tube Subwoofer Videos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If myou want to see people play subs, or companies showing them off, youtube.com has some fun stuff. You WON'T GET the sound quality with the web, but it's cool to see what they can do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_p4dGRHqjs&feature=related - wall of subs :bigeyes: Clean sound too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ecC5LOabPY&NR=1 - MTX Jackhammer - biggest sub MTX makes :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV3J25DgU_A&feature=related - A Favorite of mine! I owned one of these subs and used it for HT in a 1.25cu ft box, and one of the best sounding loud and clear subs I've ever heard. 350WRMS 1200W MAX I blew this sub by clipping too long and hard and cooked the coil on a heavy note in Black Sabbath's "War Pigs" :eek: :( so I want to get another one.

hey guys .why do u give the utube links to see.yesterday i saw a long time. good...good...guys. the last video that i saw and interest that how to made piano...flute....cello...and...chocolate i felt that i wook like to eat it very much....oh guys i forgot the subbass of yours really.LOL

:cool:

There's a reason you don't go for high excursion with a PA driver -- the structures that support high excursion are also very heavy and inefficient (that is, thick foam and rubber roll surrounds, multiple spiders). PA woofers minimize the weight of the moving structure, and maximize the piston area of the cone. The pursuit of greater SPLs doesn't always lend itself to higher-excursion drivers, though some very high-end, high-power PA drivers are starting to approach 12mm Xmax.

Danley's tapped horns do well with longer-excursion drivers with more massive moving structures, so they're the exception. Bass horns like the LAB can also benefit from high excursion drivers, but low FS values aren't desirable in traditional horn design, because throat reactance shifts driver Fs downward.

I saw some Digital Designs subs, and they seem to have massive excursion. I wonder how low they go and how good they sound?

Did any of you watch the video of people plugging in subwoofers in the wall outlet??? :hot:

I saw them killand waste such nice speakers. :( They best ones can take the wall outlet for over 2 mins before burning up :eek: Most last 10-15 seconds. I like to blow up old speakers, but never good ones though. I've blown enough good ones without trying. :D

Hi

I do have one now and to answer your first question...I won't sell it for nothing ;) It goes low as hell for 12", sound is great too...Last week I heard two 9515g in one are and damn that is you too damn much bass :D

There is a video where two guys wants to destroy one DD speaker but what couldn't do it :) I think it was the 9515, not sure...

when you see them how people burn them...they well be reconed so it doesn't matter if speaker is working or not...I guess some fun for them

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.