Share Cost On Sonotube In Melbourne???

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Member
Joined 2007
I have two really cheap MTX sub drivers here and a son who needs a birthday present, having read most of the threads on building "SONO-subs" I may have a go at a pair for his 21st.
Is there any-one in Melbourne who wants to share the cost of a full tube?/
these are 15 inch drivers and need the 457mm tube but I only need a 100 litre box so there will be a huge waste.
Contact me if interested in sharing cost of the tube.
My local supplier is in Heidelberg

diyAudio Member
Joined 2007
Hi Brett, it's $44 per metre plus 10% GST, but if you buy more than 30 metres it drops down to $31 + 10%, standard lengths are 3 or 4 metres.
internal diametre of 457mm and wall thickness of 7mm, minimum purchase is a length of 3M, and I only need 2 X 780mm/maybe 900.
Cheaper than MDF and high WAF, no offcuts avaliable

Hi Brett,

what im asking you is really way off topic. ive read your posts about pp gm70 amplifiers and was wondering if you can build me one? i live in the US, but im really desperate to have a good amplifier if price will not be a bear.
i have build amplifiers from pp to se dht but never tried high voltage ones.

i apologize if im asking you about it here as i don't know where to contact you. please pm.

cheers

ivan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.