Hornresp

I don't believe it - I have already found a bug - thankfully a small one!

The status bar message in the attachment should read "Infinite Bessel horn flaring index cannot be less than -50", rather than "...cannot be less than zero".

It will be fixed in the next release.

Attachments

• Attach_1.png
    Attach_1.png
    53.8 KB · Views: 184
Hornresp Update 4800-180822

Hi Everyone,

CHANGE 1

Fourth order band pass enclosures can now be directly specified using the BP4 driver arrangement option. Attachments 1 and 2 refer. See the Fourth Order Band Pass Enclosure entry in the Loudspeaker Models section of the Help file for further details.

CHANGE 2

Sixth order parallel band pass enclosures can now be directly specified using the BP6 driver arrangement option together with the Parallel option. Attachments 3 and 4 refer. See the Sixth Order Series or Parallel Band Pass Enclosure entry in the Loudspeaker Models section of the Help file for further details.

CHANGE 3

The ABC enclosure port 3 input parameter Ap3 has been moved from the Fr position to the L34 position, and Lp3 has been moved from the Tal position to the F34 position. Existing records will be updated automatically. Attachment 5 refers.

BUG FIX

The minor bug reported in Post #8541 has now been fixed.

Kind regards,

David

Attachments

• Attach_1.png
    Attach_1.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 249
  • Attach_2.png
    Attach_2.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 246
  • Attach_3.png
    Attach_3.png
    54.5 KB · Views: 247
  • Attach_4.png
    Attach_4.png
    45.2 KB · Views: 243
  • Attach_5.png
    Attach_5.png
    55.3 KB · Views: 253
Hi Everyone,

CHANGE 1

Fourth order band pass enclosures can now be directly specified using the BP4 driver arrangement option. Attachments 1 and 2 refer. See the Fourth Order Band Pass Enclosure entry in the Loudspeaker Models section of the Help file for further details.

Thanks - I'll have a look at that later today, after helping my Dad celebrate his 75th :)

You might be interested in this post, where I was "successfully" able to model out of band noise from a 4th order BP enclosure by using an "offset driver" arrangement in Hornresp - http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/subwoofers/326120-enigma-enigma.html#post5515764

Looking forward to seeing if the "BP4" option can do the same thing...