Hornresp

I'm guessing you do what I do. Check the program against a well known file. If the output is strange, then somethings afoot!.

Hi Mark,

Nothing so organised as that :). I tend to just keep trying different things at random, and every now and then I notice something that is not working as it should. That is how I found the latest two bugs.

Kind regards,

David

thank u david for the update, i come too late because very busy to update ur fhornresp. i spent many times to update cause that im very busy. all the thing will be ok with the new version.:)

Hi Thawach,

Thanks for the suggestion you made in Post #2802 - you will have seen by now that it was possible to implement it successfully .

Kind regards,

David

Eee PC 1000HD laptop & Windows XP. I tried multiple times.

Attachments

• HR.JPG
    HR.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 123
Hi BP1Fanatic,

A question for you - what is your Operating System, and your display screen resolution and text size settings?

I would like to understand why your Hornresp input parameters window is as shown in the first attached screenprint - in particular why the input boxes and text are so large, and why the word "Previous" in the leftmost command button is wrapped over two lines.

The second attachment shows the input parameters window as it normally appears, using Windows 7, a screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels and a text size setting of 125%.

Thanks.

Kind regards,

David

Attachments

• 831759 TQWP 1.jpg
    831759 TQWP 1.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 172
  • Normal.png
    Normal.png
    56 KB · Views: 176