Hornresp

Hi Damien,

Could you please post the input parameter values used in each case, so that I can run the simulations myself and investigate further. Thanks.

Kind regards,

David

Here they are with their output files, thanks !

Damien

Attachments

• OD1.PNG
    OD1.PNG
    13.7 KB · Views: 167
  • SH3.PNG
    SH3.PNG
    16.7 KB · Views: 162
  • OD1.txt
    1,019 bytes · Views: 38
  • SH3.txt
    1,017 bytes · Views: 37
Hornresp Update 5000-190503

Hi Everyone,

BUG FIX

The bug described in Post #9479 has now been fixed. My thanks to Fred for reporting the problem.

CHANGE

The stub outline was being partially hidden behind the rear chamber acoustical lining in the schematic diagram, as shown in Attachment 1. It is now completely visible as shown in Attachment 2.

Kind regards,

David

Attachments

• Attach_1.png
    Attach_1.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 166
  • Attach_2.png
    Attach_2.png
    46.9 KB · Views: 163
David...from current sims i send, i'm on something interesting obvioulsy, so should i ask for a SH13 ? Of course, there would have only one possible AP active, and would need maybe AP2 and AP3 depending on which stub.
I think of : Back chamber-Driver-Vtc-PAR Stub-port-PAR Stub-port.

I think of it because it seems me that PAR stub would be so easy to build in box.

Just as very little note, in SH modes, clicking on Lp/Con/Cyl in wizard when Ap1 is active don't work but still work on input screen. Not a big problem.

Hi Damien,

so should i ask for a SH13 ?

No, you shouldn't :).

Trying to incorporate an additional stub into the existing Loudspeaker Wizard would require just too much work - it's definitely not going to happen. As I said earlier, only minor changes and bug fixes to the stub feature from now on!

in SH modes, clicking on Lp/Con/Cyl in wizard when Ap1 is active don't work but still work on input screen.

Thanks for making me aware of this problem. It was an oversight on my part, and will be fixed in the next release.

Kind regards,

David

I must confess when you said no first to stub, i sent a PM to Freddi to ask for help to convince you, and he seem to have gotten the perfect arguments with AJhorn stuffs.
I contacted X too but he wasn't convinced that much helping me ^^.
This time, maybe Brian which is on the same way with dual front chamber BP closed back (DFCBPCB for simplicity) will get better argument than me...who know ? Where is Brian ? Get out of that kitchen ! ^^

Last edited:
I must confess when you said no first to stub, i sent a PM to Freddi to ask for help to convince you, and he seem to have gotten the perfect arguments with AJhorn stuffs.
I contacted X too but he wasn't convinced that much helping me ^^.
This time, maybe Brian which is on the same way with dual chamber front BP will get better argument than me...who know ? Where is Brian ? ^^

You are all conspiring against me, it seems :). I think I need a holiday / vacation!

One stub it is, and one stub it is going to remain :).

So....i got it ! It's easy :rolleyes: You can at conspirate with us :grouphug: ...to convince first AJhorn to implement it. So that seeing it in AJhorn, it will convince you :scratch1:...logical ? Ok i shut up :shutup:
A bit of compassion maybe for what happened to my dear Cathédrale Notre Dame ? I didn't tryed yet this kind of pathetical argumentation...

Last edited: