Unzip shows an error.
What do I need to do?

Attachments

• new Hornresp version.jpg
    new Hornresp version.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 279
I am the only user.
My access is administrator !

Closed the open Hornresp, that told me that there was a new version.
This allowed the newly downloaded setup to run.

OK I'm glad you were able to fix your problem. However whether or not you are the only user or whether or not you are administrator has no effect on how the program is run in Windows 7.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

If you don't run a program like this, it won't be able to access certain system files, regardless of what type of user you are on. But apparently that was not the problem in this situation.

Unzip shows an error.
What do I need to do?

Hi Andrew,

As you have discovered, it is necessary to close the existing version of Hornresp located in the C:\Hornresp folder, before a new version can be unzipped to the same folder. It is not possible for the open file to be over-written.

Kind regards,

David

Last edited:
Hornresp Update 3020-121209

Hi Everyone,

Changes are:

1. The phase response calculated with 'resonances masked' is now more accurate at the higher frequencies.

2. Group delay with 'resonances masked' can now be calculated. Previously even with the masked option selected, the group delay assumed that resonances were not masked.

3. Combined response with 'resonances masked' can now be calculated. Previously even with the masked option selected, the combined response assumed that resonances were not masked. For space reasons the combined response chart no longer has the word "Combined" in the title – either "Masked" or "Unmasked" is shown instead. This means that the combined response is now identified solely by the inclusion of the path length difference in the title - see attached screenprint.

4. Previously, if horn 2 in a compound horn system had a parabolic flare, the Loudspeaker Wizard could not be selected. This bug has now been fixed.

Kind regards,

David

Attachments

• Combined.png
    Combined.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 180