Not DIY, but it should be - Dodecasub!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Me too, except for the simple fact that it reminds me of Dodge/Chrysler/Plymouth, which I usually can't stand. :yuck:

I've always liked the look and feel of eD's drivers, but unfortunately, they're just one of the thousands out there that seem to refuse to publish enough useful data on their products. I hate that more than anything.. When the drivers look like they might be very suitable for a potential project, perhaps perfect.. but then where's that missing parameter? Why is it missing? Why are the parameters shown not adding up correctly? Are they THAT far off? And where's the damn response graph?? :dead:

There was someone on the PE forum making a 12 sided sub. There were all kinds of threads generated with thread titles Dodeca-this and Dodeca-that.... I don't recall any questions, mostly just construction pictures, perhaps it was "marketing"? The cab looks familiar.....

IMO, Dodeca-fullrangers would be a more interesting and appropriate use for the geometry than subs. Like the old design acoustics from the 70's.... or the recent ones I have seen.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.