Go Back   Home > Forums > Loudspeakers > Subwoofers

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 28th September 2007, 05:13 PM   #1
mikee55 is offline mikee55  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Default Amplifier wanted

Hello all, Anyone in the UK know of a cheap amplifier for sale? Looking for at least 125w r.m.s.

Cheers

Mike
Old 28th September 2007, 05:55 PM   #2
Did it Himself
diyAudio Member

Mike are you having email problems again? I've been sending emails to your gmail account with no replies. Your kit is sat here waiting...
Old 28th September 2007, 06:21 PM   #3
mikee55 is offline mikee55  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Default Hello sir

Hello rich, how are you? I've been offline and moving house. Just got BT on. Can I sent payment Monday, in cheque form? What do I write on the cheque, please pay and amount?

Please try email

lelkins@btinternet.com

Cheers

Mike
Old 1st October 2007, 06:37 PM   #4
Did it Himself
diyAudio Member

If you can do a bank transfer (internet/phone banking) that would be preferred, as I have trouble getting to the bank for opening times.

I asked you in one of the emails how long you would like the input lead. As I use a PCB header on the board for the input connection and I was going to make the lead up for you. You can do it if you want though, it's just a little fiddly with some very small crimp connections that go into a housing.

Hide this!Advertise here!