Another new sub from Panasonic..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
You could also consider...

trying the open cell foam that florists use for live flower arrangments. The cell or pore size in this foam is very small as well. The foam must be open cell to work.
Kef are right this type of damping (I used pearl lite) is the best that I have ever used. I replaced the long fiber wool in a se of ATC cabinets with impressive results. You do need to control where it can go in the cabinet and insure that it is not injested by any open backed speaker drivers. In this respect it is more work than most other damping materials but worth the effort I think.

Sounds like one of those bose patents: its been used by many, it is nothing new, there are many similar alternatives and it is being grossly misrepresented by BS marketing terms a.k.a. "Nano Bass Exciter" For those of you who don't understand, its called a damped enclosure, nothing more!
Sorry to bring my negative energy to the thread but Im sick of these claims, but thank you for bringing it to our attention ashok, it helps further illustrate why we are here "doing it ourselves"

I hate corporations....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.