Bose 302 Acoutimass Base Speaker

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi and welcome to the forums.

You are likely to get a barage of answers to your question with perhaps not all of them favouring your choice. I see in your bio that you are a sound engineer. It strikes me as unusual for someone in the biz to want to emulate a bose product.

Have you taken the time to consider other options? The acoustimass bass systems are not known for sound quality, nor are they a nicely built set up. I am guessing you have heard them and liked them but again I must suggest you think about other options before reconsidering the Bose modules. You can do a lot better than that for the money. Bose is all marketing. If it weren't for advertizing, Bose would no longer be with us.

The 802's are a small PA type speaker and a cousin to the legendary 901's. Are you happy with them? Feel that you just need a little more punch in the low end?

How big is the room?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.