Mic PreAmplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I Found circuit(Attached) on net. And make it into Circuit Maker. and simulate it.
Second the result of a simulator..

It's all right???

Average output of a moving magnet Mic???

Suggestions are highly welcome..
Need Improvement???

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Thanks.

This circuit would be marginal for a cheap, high impedance dynamic mic.

The TL072 is a poor choice of devices for this application due to high input noise. An OPA2136 would be better. An OPA2228 would be better still. The electrolytic capacitors to ground (earth) in the feedback loops should be non-polar types instead of polarized.

Finally, most good dynamic mics are low impedance.

I don't understand the graph, what is it showing?

Where did you find this circuit? It appears to be tailored to bass frequencies, there is a rolloff about 40 Hz and it shelves somewhere around 720 Hz. In that context the frequency response curve kind of makes sense...

BTW, usually frequency response is plotted on a log/log scale.

A choice of "the best op amp" depends on what the circuit demands from the op amp.

try this one. i did, it works great. for moving coil or condensor.

ina217micpre.jpg

here is mydesign...

preina217.jpg

the inductors at the input are for lower impedance sources.
the DRV134 is for balanced out.

i dont know what the best are but the Burr Brown INA217,INA163 are very good. I see in alot of gear use 5534's and 5532's.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.